Dear Church Family,
We are finally opening our doors starting Sunday, August 9th, 2020. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate everyone as we are limited to only 30% capacity of the church. Therefore, we require registration for those who want to attend. You can either email the church at [email protected] or call Maria at 905-723-5112 during office hours Monday through Thursday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Things to consider before registering:
- If you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system, please consult your physician before attending.
- Everyone must continue to follow public health advice which includes practice social distancing, wash hands (or sanitize using hand sanitizer), avoid touching your face. Wearing a mask and face covering is required.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the church with the exception of bottled water.
- There will be NO child care or children’s program at this time. Families with children will be able to register and sit together for the service.
- Offering envelopes can be placed in the basket located at the back of the sanctuary. For those who do online banking, you can make your donation by e-transfer. If you want to drop off your offering during the week, you may bring it to Maria during office hours.
- The church will be cleaned and sanitized before the Sunday service.
- Only the washroom in the nursery will be open.
Screening Questions for Registration:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? Fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, trouble swallowing, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Have you returned from travel outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Are you awaiting a COVID-19 test result?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? If No - screening complete- you may register If Yes - go to question 5.
- Did you wear the required and/or recommended PPE according to the type of duties you were performing when you had close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19? If Yes-screening complete- you may register. If No-do not register.
If you have answered yes to any of questions 1-3, please do not register. If you were directed to register from question 4 or 5, then please proceed to register. We will advise people on the waiting list and when someone cancels we will contact those people.
Arriving at the church:
- When you get off your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station in the lobby before entering the sanctuary.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing while in the lobby
- Please wait at the sanctuary door for the usher to direct you to your seat
Leaving the church:
- Please wait for the host or the usher to dismiss you.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing at the parking lot.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.